Welcome to BHT’s Client Hub - a site for BHT clients by BHT clients.
Through accessing the Hub, you can find out how to get more involved within BHT and your local community.
If you have any feedback, ideas or suggestions for the Hub, please contact us by filling in the contact form below.
What do I get out of being more involved?
By being more involved in BHT you get to:
- Choose from a wide range of opportunities to volunteer and get involved across BHT and Sussex.
- Develop your confidence in a pressure free environment.
- Become part of a wider network of peers with similar interests.
- Learn new skills and undertake training in your chosen role.
- Have a key role in influencing how BHT services are developed and delivered
You can chose to get involved as much as you want to and as you can see in What’s In It For Us?, there really is something for everyone.
If you are a BHT client and are interested in getting more involved, please fill in the contact form below or call Andrea on freephone 0800 023 4251, or contact us via email.
Get in touch