Do you have lived experience of homelessness, mental health issues, offending or substance misuse?
Would you like to be part of a weekly group and share your lived experiences? Volunteers also consult with other service users and propose solutions to the problems that people face accessing, engaging and using services.
Benefits from being in the group include:
- monthly mentoring sessions and a personal development plan
- travel expenses
- training and development
- being involved in other interesting groups and strategic meetings
- participating in recruitment interview panels
- experience of being in a work environment
- a six-monthly certificate of volunteer achievement
- gaining skills that can lead to paid employment
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a Fulfilling Lives Action Group please contact us on using the below details.
Nelida Senoran-Martin - Service User Engagement Coordinator