Share this opportunity
Hours per Week:
£9.08ph Day Shifts / £12.05ph Waking Night Shifts
Shore House is an innovative service which provides accommodation and intensive one-to-one and group support to people with complex mental health needs, including those with a dual diagnosis. The service works proactively and flexibly with people to build their skills and confidence, enabling them to move into more independent accommodation within an 18-month timeframe.
We are looking for staff to work day time shifts (including evenings until 10.30pm), and are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who would be available to work waking night shifts (10pm-8.30am).
- A paid induction
- Supportive management and team
- Opportunities for relevant training.
Successful candidates will have knowledge and experience of:
- Experience of supporting clients with mental health issues, substance misuse or complex needs
- An understanding of safeguarding procedures
- A proactive and positive approach.
Closing Date: Ongoing
Interview Date: TBC
Job DetailsJob DescriptionPerson Specification