Project: Pathfinder & Be OK
Location: Mid Sussex & Crawley
Reference Number: 1060
Hours per Week: 37
Salary: £23,832 per annum
Pathfinder Crawley & Be OK Youth Mental Health
Pathfinder West Sussex is an alliance of organisations working together to enable people with mental health support needs, and their carers, to improve their mental health and wellbeing and Be OK is our Youth Mental Health focused service that runs alongside Pathfinder and covers an age range of 16-21. Together we provide a network of mental health recovery support so people can move freely between alliance services to get well and stay well. We value the expertise of people with lived experience of mental health challenges and actively involve them to design, deliver and monitor our services. We work alongside local organisations and services to make sure people get the right support for their individual needs. We do this by offering:
- Community Groups like Relax & Breathe, Social groups and Arts & Crafts
- Signposting to local organisations and services like the Recovery College
- One to one emotional support – from one-off sessions to several
- The teaching of recovery tools like WRAP and ReQoL
- Workshops and courses like Food & Mood, and Mindfulness
- Peer Support – emotional support from people with lived experience
- Opportunities to meet new people, gain skills and confidence
Salary: £23,832 per annum
3% to 6% employer’s pension contribution (the level of this is reviewed annually).
37 hours per week, based in Crawley & Horsham (some remote working)
Annual Leave entitlement starts at 27 working days
Are you motivated to make a difference to the lives of people experiencing mental health difficulties?
We have a full-time vacancy within the Crawley & Horsham area for a highly motivated Recovery Worker who has experience of supporting people with mental health difficulties (youth and adult ages) and ideally some experience in developing community projects/group work.
You will have the ability to work autonomously managing a varied caseload through one-to-one support to inspire hope and motivate clients to work towards their chosen goals whilst promoting their mental and physical wellbeing, taking into account the person’s wider social determinants of health. Working alongside both youth and adult services will give you a broad range of experience and learning opportunities.
This varied and interesting role involves assessing new clients being referred to the service and working with the individual to develop a plan to support their resilience and wellbeing. You will be expected to travel between community settings across Crawley and Horsham alongside some remote working.
We are committed to an organisational culture that values people from all backgrounds. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community. In return for the amazing work our staff do we offer:
- Extensive induction training
- Flexible working options
- Comprehensive personal and professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme e.g. access to free counselling services
- Support from a fantastic management team
Closing Date: Friday 17 June 2022 12.00pm
Interview Date: Thursday 23 June 2022
Application PackJob DetailsJob DescriptionPerson Specification
How to apply
- Download and complete all the forms in the application pack.
- Attach all the completed documents to an email. The title of the email should read: (Your name): BHT job reference – (job reference number).
- Send your application to email@example.com