Project: Oak House
Location: Burgess Hill
Reference Number: 1027
Hours per Week: 37
Salary: £18,278 Per Annum
Oak House – is a 14-bed registered residential recovery service for clients with mental health issues within a Social Care setting. Clients reside at this service between 2-5 years.
Salary: £18,278 per annum (Additional Sleep-In payments are paid at £50.25)
37 Hours Per Week, based in Burgess Hill
3% employer’s pension contribution (this is reviewed annually)
Annual Leave entitlement starts at 27 working days (pro rata)
We have a full-time vacancy within the Burgess Hill area for a highly motivated Support Worker who has experience of supporting people with living with mental ill health and associated complex needs.
You will be supporting to inspire hope and motivate clients to work towards their chosen goals whilst promoting their mental and physical wellbeing, considering the person’s wider social determinants of health.
This will be working with the individual to develop a plan to support their resilience and wellbeing. To motivate them into independent living.
As part of your role as an experienced mental health worker you will take on responsibility for a lead area that will benefit the client group and wider team.
We are committed to an organisational culture that values people from all backgrounds. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community.
In return for the amazing work our staff do we offer:
- Extensive induction training
- Flexible working options
- Comprehensive personal and professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme e.g. access to free counselling services
- Support from a fantastic management team
Closing Date: Tuesday 25 January 2022 12.00pm
Interview Date: Friday 28 January 2022
Application PackJob DetailsJob DescriptionPerson Specification
How to apply
- Download and complete all the forms in the application pack.
- Attach all the completed documents to an email. The title of the email should read: (Your name): BHT job reference – (job reference number).
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org