Share this story
The Hastings Legal Walk 2015 takes place on Monday 14 September and is being held in aid of The Advice & Community Hub, coordinated by The London Legal Support Trust and sponsored by Wesleyan and The Law Society.
So far in 2015, over 6,500 people have already visited the Hub, and have been welcomed, supported, advised and referred by our reception volunteers.
All funds raised will go towards maintaining the Hastings Advice & Community Hub’s reception volunteer posts and the centre’s equipment; vital to ensure the continuation of this valuable community service.
There are two routes, both starting at 5pm from The First In Last Out Pub on the High Street in Hastings:
A 10k route that goes up and over the East and West Hills.
Inspired by Dina Christodoulou, former Chief Executive of Citizens Advice 1066 who sadly passed away earlier this year.
The route takes a more leisurely stroll around Hastings on a more level course, along the seafront to Warrior Square and back again to the FILO.
Ways in which you can help:
- Get a team together to walk one of the routes and secure sponsorships for your walkers to raise funds.
- Sponsor a friend or colleague that you know is doing the walk.
- Sponsor one of our Advice & Community Hub teams who have already signed up to do the walk.
- Cajole, badger, plead, suggest or maybe try asking nicely, if your friends could get a team together. Teams do not have to come from the Legal or Advice Services world, and could be any workplace, organisation or group.
- Share this message with everyone you know.
- All of the above!
If you would like to sponsor one of our own Hub teams:
If you have any questions:
Alternatively you can call Jo Wilson on 07977 336610.