The Support Response Service has now closed and been replaced by the new housing related support floating service for Brighton & Hove – Community Connections.
Southdown Housing Association
42 Frederick Place
Community Connections Service Eligibility
The service will be offered to applicants who are:
- resident in any type of tenure across Brighton & Hove (excluding BHCC tenancies)
- at risk of losing their accommodation, or experiencing difficulties maintaining accommodation
- are experiencing a crisis that is placing them at risk of homelessness
- moving on from supported accommodation requiring transition and resettlement support
- need a skilled worker who can offer practical support to help them resolve their immediate or ongoing health and wellbeing, independent living skills issues impacting on their ability to maintain their accommodation
- willing to accept support and agree a support agreement
Community Connections aims to prevent homelessness by enabling people to develop skills and confidence to take control of their lives.