(Monday and Tuesday)
Share this page
Threshold provides support to women with a wide range of issues, including anxiety, depression, self-harm, post-traumatic stress, chronic low self-esteem, suicidal thoughts, parenting issues, birth trauma and perinatal depression.
Many of the women have past or current experience of abuse or violence; most living on low incomes.
We believe that women-only services deliver better outcomes for women, which have wider societal and economic impacts. Increased confidence and holistic support offered enables women to better support their selves, their families and improve outcomes for their children.
- A range of 1-1 counselling and therapy options offered by trained counsellors, art psychotherapists and volunteer counsellors.
- Wellbeing group-work and workshops in protective behaviors, art therapy, post-natal depression and trauma.
- Intern placements and volunteering opportunities.
- Occasional crèche sessions to support some activities.
- Women only pop up drop-in sessions, in-house and via outreach. Click here to email us for information
How to contact the service