Share this page
A big thank you to our 2018 Greater Brighton Cycle Challenge sponsors!
Is your organisation looking to support a great cause in 2018? Then look no further! BHT is seeking business supporters to help in a number of different ways.
In recognition of your generous support BHT can offer a range of benefits that will project your business as a socially and ethically aware organisation which actively supports the local community including your organisation’s name and logo on the BHT Website, promotion of your organisation on social media and in press releases to local media.
There are lots of different ways that businesses can support BHT, here are a few examples:
- Sponsorship of services or events
- Providing job experience for service users
- Taking part in challenge events – e.g. gardening, painting
- Joining Team BHT events – e.g. Greater Brighton Cycle Challenge, Brighton Marathon, Brooks 10k
- Joining teams at our Christmas street collection
- Skills-sharing to help with business planning, strategy, staff development
- Donation of goods for services/raffles/auctions
- Donation of goods for First Base – food, toiletries, rucksacks, hats, gloves, sanitary products
- Promotion of BHT events/fundraisers via staff newsletters, social media
- Attend fundraising dinners and events
- Have collection tins on premises
If you would like to find out more please contact Jo Berry at [email protected].
Our current business supporters include: