With your support we can reach everyone who needs our help
Whether you are able to give the change in your pocket or a small monthly donation, together we can make a difference – and you can rest assured that your money will be spent directly on helping people to stop sleeping rough.
At BHT’s First Base Day Centre, we help around 1,000 people a year to move on from sleeping rough.
Each year we need to raise over £50,000 to keep the centre running. Whilst we do receive some funding for our services this does not cover all of our costs, such as food, utilities, toiletries, cleaning, laundry services or essential maintenance.
Even small donations, monthly gifts or minutes of time can make a huge difference to the lives of local men and women living on the streets.
Here’s how you can help:
Volunteer with us by:
- running the Brighton Half or full Marathon for Team BHT
- the Ultimate Brighton to Paris Cycling Challenge in June.
- bake for BHT in May
- sponsored Zumbathon in September
- taking part in a Christmas street collection
- how to organise my own event