BHT employs around 250 staff, in a range of therapeutic, advice, and support roles.
We have offices across Brighton and Hove along with residential and advice services in Eastbourne and Hastings. BHT is an equal opportunities employer using a fair and open recruitment process and complies with the requirements of the Equality Act 2010.
For enquiries about current vacancies, or to be added to the BHT jobs mailing list, please send an email to email@example.com or telephone Nick Matthews, Tess Hill or Gemma Baldwin on 01273 645472
Training and Volunteer Coordinator:
BHT Eastbourne Advice
Eastbourne Reference Number:
770 Hours per Week:
£24,791 per annum
Fixed term contract to 22nd September 2015
This new post is funded by the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund to:
- Develop a variety of training for staff and volunteers of the Eastbourne Advice Network.
- Develop training for non-advice staff and volunteers, i.e. making appropriate referrals to advice providers.
- Devise a referral protocol within the Eastbourne Advice Network and with other agencies that refer into advice.
- Explore recruitment of volunteers across the advice sector in Eastbourne.
- Supervision of volunteers within BHT Eastbourne Advice service.
12 noon, Monday 29th September 2014 Interview Date:
Monday 13th October 2014 Job DetailsJob DescriptionPerson Specification