The BHT Move On Project provides safe and supported move on accommodation for men and women who have been through a rehabilitation programme or have experience of recovery and meet the criteria of the project.
Priority is given to those who are completing the programme offered by BHT’s Recovery Project.
Residents are required to remain abstinent from alcohol and drugs during their stay, as is active engagement in education, training or employment activities.
How to apply
Anyone wishing to enter the BHT Move On Project must:
- be committed to total abstinence
- be committed to go to and take part in regular NA and/ AA meetings
- be willing to engage with the support offered.
- have a local connection to Brighton and Hove
- be three months abstinent, and have some experience of treatment and/or recovery.
You can refer yourself or be referred by someone by calling 01273 645414