The latest free learning event from Fulfilling Lives South East is on the subject of ‘Co-Production with People who have experienced Multiple Complex Needs’, and is open to any organisations that would like to find out more about this. This webinar will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 6 July, from 10am-12:30am.
Fulfilling Lives South East is led by BHT Sussex and supported by a number of voluntary and statutory sector partners, providing intensive and tailored support to people with multiple and complex needs. Throughout the project we have been working towards co-producing the work we do as much as possible.
During the webinar we will be:
- Sharing our successes and learning from the Fulfilling Lives project around co-production with people with lived experience of multiple complex needs (MCN).
- Looking at what makes ‘good co-production’ for those with lived experience of MCN and the projects and organisations they work with.
- Looking at how co-production should also be trauma-informed and how we do this.
- Sharing the tools, activities and strategies that we have found to be successful in enabling our project to co-produce in a meaningful way, and exploring how these can be adapted to suit other organisations.
- Looking at some of the challenges in co-production
- Looking at how values underpin the work.
- Sharing some ‘real-life’ examples of the work we have done and how we did it.
There will be four workshops of which you will be able to choose two. More details of these can be found at the event link below. We hope you can join us!
Fulfilling Lives South East is part of a national programme funded by the National Lottery Community Fund which aims to improve systems and services for those experiencing multiple disadvantage.