Fulfilling Lives South East Partnership will be leading a webinar on our new report, ‘The Perspectives Project: Discussions on psychological support and complex trauma pre-substance misuse treatment’ at the Pathways From Homelessness conference in March.
We will also be presenting our recently released ‘Core Competencies Framework for client-facing support workers’.
Pathways From Homelessness 2021, ‘Everyone always in?’, is the 9th international symposium on inclusion health and will take place on the 8th – 11th March 2020.
The conference will bring together the latest national and international evidence and best practice in health, housing and public services for excluded people.
In light of COVID-19, the 2021 Pathways from Homelessness Symposium will take place entirely online, over the course of the week commencing Monday 8 March 2021. Transmitted across the globe, all the presentations will be live streamed.
This conference week of programmes will cover research and professional insights, practical solutions for councils and public health authorities.
- Recovering and rebuilding from COVID-19, including identifying and learning from good and bad service changes
- Protecting the most vulnerable in difficult times
- Entrenching housing First
- No person left on the street – ‘everyone in’
- What new role for housing associations?
- Maintaining smart local government approaches
- Understanding health and trauma contributions to homelessness
- Sharing international experience on tackling homelessness
- Building on the Homelessness Reduction Act
- GP led primary care
- Professor Andrew Hayward, Director of UCL Institute of Epidemiology and Health Care
- Lord Victor Adebowale CBE, Chairman NHS Federation
- Ruth May, Chief Nursing Officer for England
If you would like to attend the conference we have several spaces still available on our group booking. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to secure a place.