Brighton Half Marathon 2021
Join #TeamBHT for a fast, flat half marathon which takes in Brighton in all its beauty: you’ll run past Brighton Pavilion Pier, the Royal Pavilion, Hove’s colourful beach huts and the British Airways i360. You’re also promised stunning sea views in 95% of the course! The race is one of the first major half marathons in the running calendar and one of the most popular races in the UK, and we have five places up for grabs! By joining #TeamBHT you'll be helping local rough sleepers access advice and support, employability training and help to find a place they can call home.
Only one space remaining!
Sunday 27 June 2021
Brighton, starting at Madeira Drive
To run in aid of BHT Sussex, we're asking for a £35 entry fee. By taking part, you must pledge to fundraise a minimum of £350.
What's in it for you?
By taking part, you'll receive:
- A BHT Sussex running vest
- A volunteer team to cheer you on the day
- A fundraising pack with tips and ideas
- Training guides to help you prepare for the big day
- Dedicated fundraising support throughout to help you beat your fundraising target
- A visit to one of BHT Sussex's services so you can see first-hand the difference your support makes.
We're looking for volunteers to help out at this amazing event. If you're taking part and you've got friends or family that would like to get involved whilst cheering you on then please get in touch with us to find out more!
If you've got your own place in this event and would like to fundraise for BHT Sussex, email us and we'll provide you with a running vest and will be there to cheer you on on the big day!