Brighton Marathon 2021
We've got three places up for grabs at this exciting event which takes place each year in buzzing Brighton. With over 12,000 participants and 150,000 spectators it's an event you don't want to miss. Are you up for the challenge? By joining #TeamBHT you'll be helping to raise funds for First Base Day Centre for rough sleepers in central Brighton, helping to combat homelessness in our city and across Sussex.
Sunday 12 September 2021
Brighton, starting at Preston Park
To run in aid of BHT Sussex, we're asking for a £40 entry fee. By taking part, you must pledge to fundraise a minimum of £500.
What's in it for you?
By taking part, you'll receive:
- A BHT Sussex running vest
- A volunteer team to cheer you on the day
- A fundraising pack with tips and ideas
- Training guides to help you prepare for the big day
- Dedicated fundraising support to help you beat your fundraising target
- A visit to one of BHT Sussex's services so you can see first-hand the difference your support makes.
We're looking for volunteers to help out at this amazing event. If you're taking part and you've got friends or family that would like to get involved whilst cheering you on then please get in touch with us to find out more!
If you've got your own place in this event and would like to fundraise for BHT Sussex, email us and we'll provide you with a running vest and will be there to cheer you on on the big day!
Early bird entries for this event sold out in record time. Don’t miss out. Places are filling fast so grab your BHT Sussex charity place now!