Hastings Half Marathon 2022
We've got three places up for grabs at this fantastic event which is now in its 38th year. Taking place in the seaside town of Hastings, this race has great local crowd support and is definitely not one to miss. Are you up for the challenge? By joining #TeamBHT you'll be helping to raise funds to support vulnerable people across Sussex, helping them to secure safe accommodation, overcome barriers to work and learning, and address issues such as addiction, poverty and mental health.
Sunday 20 March 2022
To run in aid of BHT Sussex, we're asking for a £30 entry fee. By taking part, you must pledge to fundraise at least £250.
What's in it for you?
By taking part, you'll receive:
- A BHT Sussex running vest
- A volunteer team to cheer you on the day
- A fundraising pack with tips and ideas
- Training guides to help you prepare for the big day
- Dedicated fundraising support to help you beat your fundraising target
- A visit to one of BHT Sussex's services so you can see first-hand the difference your support makes
We're looking for volunteers to help out at this amazing event. If you're taking part and you've got friends or family that would like to get involved whilst cheering you on then please get in touch with us to find out more!
If you've got your own place in this event and would like to fundraise for BHT Sussex, email us and we'll provide you with a running vest and will be there to cheer you on on the big day!