Are you a walker, jogger, or runner looking for a challenge – to test yourself or to get in shape – and to achieve something special? If so the Ultra Challenge events are for you!
Whether it’s along stunning coastline, or on trails through the best of Britain’s countryside, your Ultra Challenge will be unforgettable, with full support all the way, new friends made, and an amazing sense of fulfilment.
You can fundraise for BHT Sussed by choosing us as your chosen charity, and support us through sponsorships on JustGiving. We are listed under the Mental Health section of the charities list.
More details about the events around the UK, and overseas, can be found on the Ultra Challenge website.
How your place can be funded
You have 3 options when signing up:
- Self-fund – pay the full registration fee yourself
- Mixed funding – you pay half of your registration fee via fundraising and we pay the other half
- Full funding – we buy the place and you agree to raise a certain amount through fundraising.
There are many events up and down the country run by Ultra Challenge, but these are the closest to the South East.
- Easter 50 Challenge – 6th April
- London 2 Brighton – 25th – 26th May
- South West Coast 50 – 3rd August
- London Summer Walk – 24th August
- South Coast Challenge – 7th – 8th September
- Thames Bridge Trek – 14th September
- Thames Path Challenge – 14th – 15th September
- Halloween Walk – 26th October
Interesting in fundraising for us?
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in representing and fundraising for BHT Sussex at any Ultra Challenge event.
We can offer advice and help in how best to collect sponsorships and donations, as well as other fundraising materials.
We also have brand new running vests that we can provide you with for the event.