Combating Homelessness, Creating Opportunities, Promoting Change

Your tenancy

MyTenancyYour Housing OfficerAnti-social behaviour


You can manage many aspects of your tenancy online through your MyTenancy account.

Simply log in at and you can:

  • report repairs and view progress of a repair request
  • check your rent account and print your statement.
  • let us know about any changes to your personal details or household members
  • find out who your Housing Officer is and contact them
  • contact us about your tenancy

All at a time that is suitable for you. MyTenancy can be accessed 24/7, so this is the easiest and quickest way to get in touch with us.

If you do not have your login details to MyTenancy please contact us on 01323 340018. If you forget your password you can reset it on the MyTenancy login page.

Click here to log in to your MyTenancy account

Your Housing Officer

Our Housing Officers work out in our communities and are available to deal with your tenancy related queries such as discussing your housing options or dealing with anti-social behaviour.

They hold regular drop-ins in the local offices and can arrange to meet you outside of these times either in our offices or at your home. To find out when the drop-in is for your local area please contact your Housing Officer directly or call 01323 340018.

The Housing Officers for each area are:

Jenny Bojczuk on 01273 645486 or 07825 055503

Kate Knight on 01273 645454 or 07826 874849

Jenny and Kate manage different properties. If you are not sure who your Housing Officer is please contact us.


Louise Scott on 01323 340018


Shirley Campbell or Lynn Webb on 01424 445354

Anti-Social Behaviour

Anti-social behaviour, or ASB, is behaviour that can cause a nuisance or annoyance to another person.

It can include serious criminal incidents such as drug dealing and violent behaviour and non- criminal incidents such as noise and loud music.

Many incidents that are not very serious can often be resolved by talking to the person causing the nuisance. A good neighbour should be reasonably tolerant of the different lifestyles and cultures of others.

When living in close proximity to neighbours there can be behaviours that annoy us but it is important to think about what the person is actually doing and whether this is anti-social.

Click here or to your right to downlaod out Anti-Social Behaviour leaflet

How do I report ASB?

Criminal behaviour should be reported to the police straight away, especially if you do not feel safe.

For emergencies that need immediate attention please call 999 or call 101 for non-emergencies or crimes that have already happened. Please also advise your Housing Officer about the incident.

For non-criminal incidents, if the problem has not gone away after speaking to your neighbour please contact us in one of the following ways:

  • call or email your Housing Officer directly
  • call Housing Services’ main office on 01323 340018
  • contact us on MyTenancy
  • send us an email
  • write to us at BHT Housing Services, Suite 14, Highlight House, St Leonards Road, Eastbourne, BN21 3UH
Share this page

Send this to a friend