Share this page
BHT’s Mental Health and Wellbeing services work throughout Brighton and Hove in outreach and within our centrally located offices.
People come to us experiencing a wide range of difficulties, including anxiety, stress, trauma, low self-esteem, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, post-natal depression, bereavement and loss.
BHT’s Mental Health & Wellbeing Service in partnership with Right Here Brighton & Hove and BHT’s Threshold Women’s Services aim to support people to improve and maintain positive mental health and wellbeing.
We understand that many people experience emotional difficulties or mental ill health at some point in their lives.
We believe that we can improve outcomes for people with mental health support needs through high quality services that are equally accessible to all.
We offer a variety of activities that help people to learn ways to cope with the challenges and changes they may be faced with:
- One to one sessions with trained counsellors
- Wellbeing groups with trained counsellors
- Practical life-skills workshops
- Practical advice and signposting with a dedicated caseworker
- Peer led groups and activities
- Peer support volunteer and mentor training
- Women only counselling and drop in provided by Threshold Women’s Services
How to apply
27 – 29 North Street