Share this page
BHT Mental Health and Wellbeing services work throughout Brighton and Hove in outreach and within our centrally located offices.
People come to us experiencing a wide range of challenges, including anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, post-natal depression, bereavement and loss.
BHT Mental Health & Wellbeing Services in partnership with BHT Threshold Women’s Services and Right Here Brighton & Hove aim to support people to improve and maintain positive mental health and wellbeing.
We understand that there are points in people’s lives where they need support to build resilience and to make improvements to their wellbeing. We believe that we can improve outcomes for people experiencing mental health challenges through high quality services that are equally accessible to all.
We offer a variety of activities that help people to learn ways to manage the changes and challenges they may be facing:
- One to one resilience building sessions with trained counsellors
- Wellbeing groups facilitated by trained counsellors
- Practical life-skills workshops in partnership with outside agencies
- Practical advice and signposting with a dedicated caseworker
- Peer led groups, workshops and activities
- Peer Support Volunteer Training Programme
- Women only counselling and drop in provided by Threshold Women’s Services
How to apply
Click here to download our Service Activities Calendar (PDF, 133kb)
Click here to download our Wellbeing Group Programme poster (PDF, 59kb)
Click here or to your right to download a copy of the Mental Health & Wellbeing Services service leaflet (PDF, 284kb)
27 – 29 North Street