Project: Route One
Reference Number: 919
Hours per Week: 37 (Fixed Term Contract Ending 30th April 2020)
As a Support Worker you will provide support to 60 clients with mental health and complex support needs, across 8 residential properties. To ensure that tenancies are sustained and a range of needs are met, such as access to mental health / addiction and health services, assistance with welfare benefits, budgeting, life skills, general coaching support, promoting health, independence, and participation in the wider community. To ensure that clients move on to more independent accommodation, within agreed timeframes.
The role of the Support Worker is to provide housing-related and flexible tailored support to people with mental health and complex support needs. They will be responsible for a caseload of clients, and provide a range of 1:1 and group-work support; this will include supporting clients to:
- Access mental health/addiction/health services
- Ensure income maximization, including support to obtain work, learning, and voluntary opportunities
- Understand financial planning, including budgeting, saving, paying utilities, paying rent.
- Prepare to move on to independent living, including life-skills, arrears prevention and behavior change
- Improve their mental health and wellbeing, including the use of recovery-focused support and safety tools
- Maintain their accommodation, including health, safety, and hygiene support
- A two week paid Induction
- Supportive team and management
- Positive and Dynamic working environment
- Opportunities for Training
Closing Date: Monday 3 June 2019 12.00pm
Interview Date: Monday 10 June 2019
Application PackJob DetailsJob DescriptionPerson Specification
How to apply
- Download and complete all the forms in the application pack.
- Attach all the completed documents to an email. The title of the email should read: (Your name): BHT job reference – (job reference number).
- Send your application to [email protected]